Before you invest anything on Chain-Bet, please do make sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions about Investment carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions about Investment
1. How does the investment works?
Every bet won or lost is equally shared among investments. For example, suppose the current bankroll consists of 2 investments worth 2 BTC and 1 BTC respectively. Now, a gambler placed a bet of 0.003 BTC and lost. So, the investments will now become 2.002 BTC and 1.001 BTC respectively.
2. Why do I need to provide my Bitcoin address at sign up?
It is unique to each and every investment. It is used to sign in to investor's dashboard. It is used as the withdrawal address as well. This address CAN NOT be changed at a later date. So, please make sure that you always have access to it.
3. Can I change my password at a later date?
No. You can not.
4. I have sent bitcoin to the investment address, but it is not showing up. Why?
Do not worry. If it does not show up immediately, it'll be there as soon as the forwarding transaction gets a confirmation.
5. Forwarding transaction of my investment is now confirmed. But, my investment is still not showing up. Why?
We confirm an investment once the forwarding transaction receives 2 confirmations.
6. Can I send multiple transactions to a single address?
No. Only the first transaction received by the investment address will be considered as investment and all further transactions will be considered as donation.
7. Is there any minimum amount of bitcoin that is to be invested?
Yes. You must invest at least 0.1 BTC. Anything below will be considered as donation.
8. How do I withdraw my investment?
Investment can be withdrawn every Monday. An withdrawal cycle takes place every Monday at 6pm GMT. Just click on withdraw button, tick the checkbox and save it. Current amount of your investment will be withdrawn at your withdrawal address by 6pm GMT on upcoming Monday.